A variety of housing resources will be available to students at the 3rd Annual Housing Fair from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 1 in the Union Courtyard. Representatives will be present from on and off-campus entities, including:
- City of Manhattan
- Chase Manhattan Apartments and Founder's Hill Apartments
- Georgetown Apartment Homes and Westchester Park Apartments
- HRC Apartments & Townhomes
- McCullough Development
- Park Place Apartments
- University Crossing
- MyRenter's Guide
- Woodway Apartments
- K-State Housing and Dining
- Off-Campus Housing Support
- Student Legal Services
Whether students are looking to transition living situations or seeking support for current places of residence, the fair provides opportunities to explore the options in one convenient location.
For more information visit union.k-state.edu or contact Union Marketing at 785-532-6597.