Cat Cash is ideal for anyone who carries a Wildcat ID Card and spends time on campus. A prepaid, declining balance debit account to use for purchases on the K-State campus, Cat Cash is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to maintain online.
Cat Cash users are eligible for a 5% discount at Union foodservice operations and Cats’ Den Convenience Store. Users also receive 5% off any regular priced K-State apparel or gift items at the K-State Campus Store.
To activate your account, simply make a deposit online or at one of the campus locations. Current Cat Cash users can deposit additional funds online below or in person at:
- K-State ID Center | 022 K-State Student Union, Ground floor
- Union Bowling Center | K-State Student Union, Lower level
Jardine residents can continue to use the value port in the laundry room of Building 7.
Cat Cash funds will be available for use within 10 minutes. Students, faculty and staff can log in through K-State Connect for balance information. Balances refresh every 24 hours.
All credit or debit card deposit transactions are subject to a 3% service fee.
Locations Accepting Cat Cash
At the Union
- K-State Campus Store
- Cat Tech
- Cats’ Den Convenience Store
- All Union dining locations
- Union Bowling Center
- Union Program Council (UPC)
- Union Copy Center
- K-State ID Center
- Union Business Services Office
- Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- Bramlage Coliseum
- Call Hall Dairy Bar
- Radina’s Coffeehouse campus locations
- Cliffside at the Rec Complex
- Computer Lab Pay-for-Print(s)
- The Bakery at Derby
- Cornerstone Coffee at Wefald Hall
- Kramer Quik Cats
- Moore Quik Cats
- Van Zile Quik Cats
- Residence Hall laundry
- Cornerstone Coffee at Jardine
- Jardine Quik Cats
- JP’s Sports Grill
- The Table