Share your passion for K-State with prospective and current students, faculty, staff, alumni and guests by becoming a K-State Student Union Ambassador.
Union Ambassadors are the face and voice of the Union. Representing the student spirit of the Union and serving as the initial contact point through various customer interactions, Ambassadors are the liaisons between campus organizations, living environments and the K-State Student Union.
- The highest standards of customer service.
- Union Ambassadors are on hand to offer guidance and information on Union services, programs and opportunities, as well as university life to prospective students, visitors, faculty, staff, administrators and alumni.
- Receive training on Union policies and procedures, event space, tenants and specific details about offerings.
- Receive training on a wide variety of K-State programs and offerings and appropriate delivery methods.
- As with all positions, involvement with other duties and responsibilities are expected to serve the customer and maintain the Union mission.
Interested students can apply online. Applications are due by 5 p.m., Friday, Mar. 30.