Cat Cash is ideal for anyone who carries a Wildcat ID Card and spends time on campus. A prepaid, declining balance debit account to use for purchases on the K-State campus, Cat Cash is easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to maintain online.
Cat Cash users are eligible for a 5% discount at Union food service operations and Cats’ Den Convenience Store. Users also receive 5% off any regular priced K-State apparel or gift items at the K-State Campus Store.
To open an account, visit the K-State ID Center on the ground floor of the Union.
Already have a Cat Cash account? You can deposit additional funds online below or in person at:
- K-State ID Center | 022 K-State Student Union
- Union Bowling Center | Lower level, K-State Student Union
- Housing and Dining Services | 104 Pittman
Jardine residents can continue to use the value port in the laundry room of Building 7.
Cat Cash funds will be available for use within 10 minutes. Students, faculty and staff can login through K-State Connect for balance information. Balances refresh every 24 hours.
Locations Accepting Cat Cash
At the Union
- K-State Campus Store
- Cat Tech
- Cats’ Den Convenience Store
- All Union dining locations
- Union Bowling Center
- Union Program Council (UPC)
- Union Copy Center
- K-State ID Center
- Union Business Services Office
- Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- Bramlage Coliseum
- Call Hall Dairy Bar
- Einstein Bros. Bagels – Hale Library
- Radina’s Coffeehouse campus locations
- Cliffside at the Rec Complex
- Computer Lab Pay-for-Print(s)
- The Bakery at Derby
- Cornerstone Coffee at Wefald Hall
- Kramer Quik Cats
- Moore Quik Cats
- Van Zile Quik Cats
- Residence Hall laundry
- Cornerstone Coffee at Jardine
- Jardine Quik Cats
- JP’s Sports Grill
- The Table