System Upgrade Coming
Kansas State University is upgrading the Cat Cash online account management program to a new software system. Effective at midnight, Thursday, March 30, customers will be unable to access the ManageMyID online portal for account maintenance.
Cat Cash Transition FAQs
Where can I make Cat Cash deposits?
Cat Cash deposits can be made in-person at the following locations:
- K-State ID Center | 022 K-State Student Union
- Union Bowling Center | Lower level, K-State Student Union
- Housing and Dining Services | 104 Pittman
How do I check my Cat Cash balance?
Students, faculty and staff can login through K-State Connect for balance information. Contact the K-State ID Center at 785-532-6399 for additional balance inquiries.
Will my Cat Cash funds still be available during the transition?
Cat Cash users can still use funds during the transition and all funds will be automatically moved to the new system.
When will I be able to make online deposits again?
Online account access will be available soon. A campus-wide announcement will be made when the software transition is complete.
What if I have more questions?
Contact the K-State ID Center at 785-532-6399 for additional information.
Opening an Account
Cat Cash is ideal for anyone who carries a Wildcat ID Card and spends time on campus. A prepaid, declining balance debit account to use for purchases on the K-State campus, Cat Cash is easy to set up and easy to use.
To open an account, visit the K-State ID Center on the ground floor of the Union.
Locations Accepting Cat Cash
At the Union
- K-State Campus Store
- Business Office
- Cats’ Den Convenience Store
- Computer Store
- Copy Center
- All Union dining locations
- K-State ID Center
- Union Bowling Center
- Union Program Council (UPC) selected programs
- Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- Bramlage Coliseum
- Computer Lab Pay-For-Print(s)
- Einstein Brothers Bagels – Hale Library
- Radina's Coffeehouse & Roastery – Leadership Studies
- Radina's – Engineering Complex
- Radina's – College of Business
- The Bakery at Derby
- Kramer Quik Cats
- Moore Quik Cats
- Resident Hall Laundry
- Van Zile Quik Cats
- CornerStone Coffee
- Jardine Quik Cats
- The Table
- T.H.E. Bakery Too!