More than just a building, the K-State Student Union is the place where students are inspired each day to gather, lead and energize their Wildcat experience. We strive to promote an atmosphere where individuals can embark on a journey of self-discovery to positively advance their futures. By providing and hosting multifaceted opportunities for leadership, exploration, and community connections, the Union offers what is foundational to any university – the chance to BECOME YOU.
- Sweeping views, a soaring ceiling and clear visibility create an inclusive, transformative atmosphere.
- Multidimensional spaces that are warm, welcoming and comfortable make it easy to come, sit and stay.
- Unique attention to detail demonstrates a sense of family and Wildcat pride
- Campus iconography and memorabilia reflect K-State history and foster a sense of community
- The ground floor spirit wall, featuring a Willie the Wildcat bench, is a popular photo spot for visiting families and organizations.
- The first-floor open computer lab is decorated with phrases and illustrations meaningful to K-State.
- Union Station by JP's displays an extensive collection of K-State memorabilia.
- Meeting areas and lounges allow organizations to find space for collaboration and events.
- Opportunities for student involvement housed in the Union include Union Ambassadors, Union Program Council, Union Governing Board, Student Governing Association, Center for Student Involvement and Multicultural Student Organizations.
- Market street style dining creates flexibility, variety and quality.
- The Wildcat Value Menu makes it easy to eat on a budget!
- The Union offers a variety of unique and local dining establishments and expansive seating areas for groups and individuals.
- Strategic partnerships connect students with resources, including textbooks, technology, banking and finance opportunities.
- By serving students, employing students and in the case of the K-State Campus Store, contributing to student scholarships, Union services and business partners keep students at the heart of everything.
- Expansive lounge areas, private nooks, electrical outlets and charging stations create a balance of quiet and social spaces where vibrant activity and focused study can coexist.
- An array of meeting rooms and heightened technological connectivity can gatherings ranging from cooperative breakout sessions and panel discussions to receptions and distinguished banquets.