The K-State Student Union will have adjusted hours for Winter Break and Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Friday, Dec. 14 through Monday, Jan. 21). Quick links to hours are available below, as well as on the individual business and restaurant pages.
Key adjustments include:
- Most Union departments and services will be closed Saturday, Dec. 22 through Tuesday, Jan. 1.
- Wabash Cannon Bowl and Subway will be closed Dec. 23-26.
- The IT Help Desk will have phone and email availability Dec. 22-23 and Dec. 29-30, but no walk-ins. See detailed IT Help Desk hours here.
- The Library Help Desk and the IT Help Desk will be open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31 for the first day of intersession.
- Select restaurants may be closed or have reduced hours.
- Qdoba, Radina's at the Engineering Complex, Radina's at the College of Business and Radina's at Leadership Studies will be closed Friday, Dec. 14 through Monday, Jan. 21.
- Fast Track and Call Hall at the Union will be closed Saturday, Dec. 15 through Monday, Jan. 21
- Radina's at the Union will be closed Saturday, Dec. 22 through Sunday, Jan. 6
- Locations open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Monday, Jan. 21) include the K-State Campus Store, Cat Tech, Cats' Den, Wabash Cannon Bowl and Union Station by JP's. All other shops, services and administrative offices will be closed.
The K-State Parking Garage will have free access from Saturday, Dec. 22 through Tuesday, Jan. 1 (gates will resume normal operations at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2).