The deadline for faculty and staff to report spring 2021 term course material adoptions is October 30, 2020.
Adoptions can be submitted using the online adoption form or via email.
Online Filing Instructions
- Complete the online adoption form:
- Returning users: sign in using password previously created and follow the instructions to adopt course materials.
- New users: register for a new account, sign in and follow instructions.
- The temporary password is 1336.
Email Filing Instructions
- Submit your course material choices to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include author, title, edition, and ISBN to ensure correct edition is ordered.
The K-State Campus Store is charged with reporting textbook adoptions pursuant to the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008. As the official university bookstore, the campus store is required to have materials available for students to view online through KSIS. To assure compliance with the law, submit all adoptions, as well as all supplementary materials, including course packets and any other supplies, so that the campus store may post that information on KSIS. Course packets containing copyrighted material may take up to six weeks to process.
Please note, many scholarship students are required to purchase through the campus store. If faculty and staff do not submit course material orders, students will start the semester at a disadvantage by not having the required supplies in a timely manner.
For questions, additional information regarding course materials adoptions, or if you do not believe you will be able to meet this deadline, contact Molly Bott, K-State Campus Store assistant manager, at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-0728.