WHY USE CAT CASH?
Cat Cash is ideal for anyone who carries a K-State Wildcat ID Card and spends time on campus. This prepaid, declining balance debit account is easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to maintain online.
Cat Cash Discounts:
Foodservice: Receive 5% off select Union Foodservice purchases all year. During special promotions, you can also earn Bonus Bucks for your Cat Cash deposits.*
Bookstore: Use your Cat Cash at your Union Bookstore and receive 10% off any regular priced K-State apparel of gift items.
TO USE CAT CASH, SIMPLY:
- Open an account at the K-State ID Center located on the first floor of the Union or online at union.k-state.edu/catcash.
- Present your K-State Wildcat ID Card to the cashier at any on-campus Cat Cash Debit Account location. Tell the cashier, “Cat Cash.”
Your purchase is then deducted from your balance. Deposit
additional funds to your Cat Cash account at the ID Center,
online, or at the Jardine Complex Value Port.
BONUS BUCKS DISCLAIMER:
Earn Foodservice Bonus Bucks during special promotion times. Union Foodservice Bonus Bucks will not be available for immediate use. Please allow 1-2 business days for Bonus Bucks credit to post to your account. Purchases will be applied to Bonus Bucks first. Bonus Bucks will expire each year on May 31.
CONVENIENT LOCATIONS ACCEPTING:
K-State Student Union locations
- Bluemont Buffet
- Business Office
- Caribou Coffee
- Cats’ Den Convenience Store
- Computer Store
- Copy Center
- K-State ID Center
- Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina
- Shear Dynamics Salon
- Subway (Union location only)
- Union Program Council (UPC) selected programs
- Union Recreation
K-State Student Union Campus locations
- Café Q – Rathbone Hall
- Einstein Brothers Bagels – Hale Library
- Radina’s Coffeehouse & Roastery – Leadership Studies
- Vet Med Café – Trotter Hall
Residence Hall locations
- The Bakery at Derby
- Kramer Quik Cats
- Moore Quik Cats
- Resident Hall Laundry
- Van Zile Quik Cats
- CornerStone Coffee
- Jardine Quik Cats
- The Table
- T.H.E. Bakery Too!