The K-State ID Center has new online procedures for incoming students to request a Wildcat Card prior to arriving on campus.
The following items need to be completed before accessing the application form:
- Be enrolled in "for credit" classes through Kansas State University.
- Have digital picture ready to submit. (See criteria below.)
- Have a digital copy of your valid signature on a white background ready to submit.
- Payment of $18 for the card will be applied to your KSIS account.
Follow the appropriate guidelines when capturing an image to be used on the Wildcat Card.
- Color photo required
- Taken in front of a plain white background
- Full face view looking directly at the camera
- Neutral facial expression
- Both eyes open
- Capture area of 3 inches below the chin and 2 inches above the top of the head
- In .jpg or .jpeg format, no larger than 6MB
- No shadows on the face or background
- No hats or head covers, sunglasses, headphones or wireless devices that obstruct the face
- No glare on glasses
- No other visible people, pets, or objects in the photo
- No side angle of the face
- No black and white photo
- No group photos
- No blurry photo
- No inappropriate expression
The K-State ID Center will review the submitted documentation and notify students by email confirming approval or explaining the rejection of the application. Students residing in on-campus housing will pick up IDs during the move-in process. Off-campus students will be able to pick up IDs during regular business hours beginning August 17, 2020 at the Union.
For staff, faculty and current student replacement IDs, visit the ID Center in the Union beginning August 3, 2020.
Contact the ID Center via email at email@example.com for additional information.