Please help us support student success by submitting fall 2022 course material by Friday, July 15.
Adoptions can be submitted using the online adoption form or via email.
Online Filing Instructions
o Complete the online adoption form.
- Returning users - sign in using password previously created and follow the instructions to adopt course materials.
- New users - Register for a new account, sign in, and follow the instructions below. The temporary password is 1336.
- Choose “Order Course Materials”
- If you are placing a new order, choose “New Order.”
- If you are placing an order for the same materials you have used in a previous semester, choose “Re-Order.” Please keep in mind when ordering the same materials as a previous semester, the system can only access matching semesters. For example, if you are submitting textbooks for Fall 2017, the system can pull records from Fall 2016, Fall 2015, etc. The system will not be able to match Fall 2017 records with any Spring or Summer semesters.
- When searching for departments, keep in mind that some departments may be new to this Fall semester (For example, WOMST to GWSS or HN to FNDH).
- Once you have chosen “New Order” or “Re-Order,” you may enter in appropriate course information.
Email Filing Instructions
o Submit your course material choices to email@example.com.
o Include author, title, edition, and ISBN to ensure the correct edition is ordered.
An email confirmation of your order will accompany any of these methods of textbook reporting.
The K-State Campus Store is charged with reporting textbook adoptions pursuant to the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008. To assure compliance with the law, submit all adoptions, as well as all supplementary materials, including course packets and any other supplies, so that the K-State Campus Store may post that information on KSIS.
As the official university bookstore, the K-State Campus Store is required to have course packets available for students to through KSIS. Submit a master copy of any and all course packets, either in PDF or hardcopy form to the store. Course packets containing copyrighted material may take up to six weeks to process.
For questions or additional information regarding course materials adoptions, please contact the store at 785-532-6583 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org