Several students and professional staff members from K-State Student Union Marketing and Student Design Services placed in the 2018 ACUI Region II Conference Graphic Competition. Additionally, the conference logo was designed by former Student Design Services employee Stephanie Lincoln ’18. The conference was held at the University of North Texas Nov. 9-11.
- 1st Place – Become You Instagram Campaign, Hannah Ens, Communication Specialist
- 2nd Place – Digital Wayfinding Project, Steven Martinez, Graphic Designer
- 1st Place – KSDB Podcast Lab, Thomas Holscher, senior in fine arts, Overland Park
- 3rd Place – Wildcat Watch Logo, Joseph Vetsch, senior in fine arts, Kansas City
- 3rd Place – Become You Style Guide, Jeff White, Graphics Coordinator
- 2nd Place – Dumb Debates, Emily Day, senior in fine arts, Andover
Founded in 1914, ACUI is a nonprofit educational organization that brings together college union and student activities professionals from hundreds of schools in seven countries. Find additional information about the Union and ACUI here.