A variety of housing resources will be available to students at the 5th Annual Housing Fair from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 30 in the Union Courtyard. Representatives will be present from on and off-campus entities, including:
- Alliance Property Management
- Bluestem Enterprises
- The District (The Pointe on College)
- Georgetown Apartment Homes
- Gramercy (University Crossing)
- HRC Apartments & Townhomes
- Links at Manhattan
- McCullough Development
- Park Place
- Woodway Apartments
- K-State Wesley
- K-State Housing and Dining
Whether students are looking to transition living situations or seeking support for current places of residence, the fair provides opportunities to explore the options in one convenient location.
For more information, contact Union Marketing at 785-532-6597.