The K-State Student Union will have adjusted hours beginning Friday, March 8, with normal hours resuming Monday, March 18.
Key adjustments include:
- The Union be open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, March 17.
- Union administrative offices will have normal hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Library Help Desk and iTAC Help Desk will have reduced hours.
- iTAC Help Desk will only have email and phone availability (no walk-ins) from 1-6 p.m. March 9-10 and March 16
- Wabash Cannon Bowl and Subway will be open daily with reduced hours.
- Select restaurants, the K-State Campus Store, Cat Tech, and Commerce Bank will be open Monday through Friday with reduced hours.
- Qdoba, Call Hall at the Union, Fast Track, Union Station by JP's and all campus Radina's locations will be closed Saturday, March 9 through Sunday, March 17.