Looking for a quiet place to study alone or work with a small group? Reserve a private meeting room at the Union! Seven different spaces are available for reservations at no charge to currently enrolled K-State students and registered student organizations.
Dead Week and Finals Building Hours:
- Sunday, Dec. 4: 9 am - 10 pm
- Monday, Dec. 5 - Saturday, Dec. 10: 7 am - Midnight
- Sunday, Dec. 11: 9 am - Midnight
- Monday, Dec. 12 - Thursday, Dec. 15: 7 am - Midnight
- Friday, Dec. 16: 7 am - 10 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 17: 7 am - 5 pm
- Room 057 on the ground floor, next to Wildcat 91.9 radio station
- Rooms 202, 203, 204, 205 and 208 on the east side of the second floor
- Room 303 on the third floor
To reserve a space, contact the Union Director's Office at 785-532-6591 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A specific start and end time is required for each reservation, and time is required between each scheduled reservation to allow the room to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
When it's time for your reservation, go to the director's office to request the room to be unlocked (must provide name and WID). For reservations after 5 p.m., a phone number will be provided to call for room access.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 785-532-6591.