"I can't imagine a better boss and employer. I feel valued here."
"The K-State Student Union is home for me…Thank you for supporting employees wanting to advance themselves in every way possible."
Full-Time Opportunities and Benefits
Benefits for full-time staff at the Union include (additional details listed in summary of benefits):
- 100% employer-paid single coverage health, dental, vision and life insurance (totaling more than $7,500 per year)
- 8 hours of vacation leave earned per pay period, to a max of 176 hours per year
- 3.7 hours of sick leave earned per pay period.
- 9+ days of paid holiday leave per calendar year, as designated by Kansas State University
- TIAA 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program: online tools and resources for any stage of a life challenge, legal needs, stress management, health assessments, etc.
- Educational scholarship for dependent(s)
- Educational scholarship for employee
- Free annual flu shot
- Access to additional insurance options, including life insurance, AFLAC, flexible spending account, dependent care insurance, long term care insurance and 529 educational savings plan
Discounted green fees and cart at Colbert Hills Golf Course, discounted membership (including pool) for K-State Recreational Services
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek diverse employees. See the non-discrimination policy at k-state.edu/nondiscrimination. The final candidate must pass a criminal history check as related to the position.