The K-State Student Union will have adjusted hours for spring break beginning Friday, March 6, with normal hours resuming Monday, March 16.
Key adjustments include:
- The Union will be open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, March 6 through Friday, March 13; noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, March 14; and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, March 15.
- Most Union administrative offices will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- PowerCat Financial will be closed all of spring break.
- The Library Help Desk and iTAC Help Desk will have reduced hours.
- All restaurants, shops and Commerce Bank will have reduced hours or be closed.