Staff Center

illustrated computer and technology icons

More specific information can be found in the furlough notice sent via email on Friday, May 1, 2020.

Union employees are expected to adhere to the university's Principles of Community.

Union Employee Policies & Procedures Manual


Union Human Resources
Phone: 785-532-6577
Office: 304 K-State Student Union